Securing Your Payments
PCI & Chargebacks
Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance refers to the data security standards that businesses must adhere to if they capture, process, transmit, or store credit or debit card information. Also known as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), these guidelines are created and enforced by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC).
As credit card usage expanded around the turn of the century, each major card brand (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) developed their own systems for protecting against fraud.
Properly protecting your business from security breaches potentially saves you tens of thousands of dollars or more in lost income.
PCI and Chargeback Protection.
- We have partnered with the industries leading security experts to give our merchants the highest level of security protection for your PCI and Chargeback Protection.
- Are you tired of paying PCI non-compliance fees? Call us today and start saving hundreds of dollars!
- Have issues with chargebacks in your business? Let us help you get that chargeback ratio down! Stop paying chargeback fees! Let us help you protect your money!
- We can implement systems to protect you from fraud that later results in chargebacks!
- It takes a lot of effort and energy to keep payments secure, allow Volt to supply you with tools to monitor and analyze all data to ensure that there aren’t any open gaps. Our solutions watch closely for any type of threat, attack, or suspicious activity, and react promptly if anything happens. We want to make sure we not only keep your business safe but all your client data safe as well!