Kiosks Available through VOLT in the US and Puerto Rico!
Thoughtful Kiosks enhancements for everyday use
Keep your customers top of mind. A shatterproof film prevents glass from dispersing during an accident for increased safety, while an antimicrobial coating helps to inhibit bacteria growth for continuous use.
* To perform its antibacterial function, this product has been treated with the biocidal substance Zinc Pyrithione.
* Antibacterial property does not protect users against bacteria and provides no protection against viruses including Covid-19.
* Antimicrobial Coating is on surface of screen only and the effect may vary depending on kind of bacteria or conditions of use.
* For further details regarding regional restrictions on the antimicrobial function, please refer to each country’s Samsung.com website.
* A shatter-proof film is applied to the screen to help mitigate the hazard of shattering glass, but is does not protect the screen from physical impact.
WHY KIOSKS NOW?
•Over the past two years, many customers have become comfortable with ordering food online
•End users are more acclimated to self-service than ever before
•The Samsung Kiosk price-point makes it one of the most affordable kiosk options on the market
•Reduces staffing needs for your restaurant
•September report from One Fair Wage shows average wage in QSR industry is now $13.50/hr
•If the kiosk can reduce staff needs by one part-time (20 hour per week) employee, the breakeven for the kiosk is 16-weeks
See article “How a self-service kiosk modernizes the customer journey”
PEOPLE HATE WAITING!
•Make customers happier and serve more of them.
•End users are more acclimated to self-service than ever before.
•An all-in-one solution for your restaurant.
•Present your Clover menu in a good looking and easy to use design that allows customers to quickly place their orders.
•Clover Flex takes payments and orders are sent to the kitchen printer keeping your restaurant flowing.
•Adding kiosks will help you stay open longer, take more orders, and keep costs down for your restaurant.
•Significantly less than the cost of a part-time employee.